Vegan Baked Root Vegetables Recipe
Check out this simple root vegetable side dish. This is a great dish to whip together when your looking to try a little something different with your meal, that uses vegetables you might not typically work with.
- 1/2 cup cubed red potatoes
- 1/2 large yam, peeled and chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 large parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 jicama, peeled and chopped
- 1 turnips, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons and 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine red potatoes, yam, carrots, parsnip, jicama, and turnips in a large baking dish.
- Mix rosemary, olive oil, garlic, and sea salt in a small bowl; pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender, 35 to 45 minutes.